Our Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Engagement Picture Reveal!

I apologize for the delay, but finally, after all of these posts, I'm ready to share some of our favorite engagement pictures. I say 'some' because our photographers provided us with over 150 of them, each edited with the full rights. It was hard to pick the best ones, but I think I was able to narrow it down sufficiently enough to give you all a solid idea of how our day went. I know I've already mentioned how awesome they are, so I'll try to refrain from squee'ing about them TOO much. :)

We're in love with our pictures and I think that's pretty clear - so let me abstain from over-wording everything as per usual and let the pictures speak for themselves. After all, that's what matters here, right?

ALL photos via the amazing, wonderful, faaaabulous Limelight-Images.
One of the 'serious' shots
HA - I almost didn't post this bad boy, but wanted to feature the Green Door behind us.  One of our photographers L-O-V-E-S this door something fierce. Our whole session, she kept going, "I can't wait to get to the door!" "We'll do this in front of the door!" And I'm like, this girl is cray. Nope, she's just fabulous. My co-workers have taken to calling this our 'Fifty Shades' shot. ;) 
A great, super urban, super pretty, super love-y photo. Our photographers are seriously full of Pittsburgh knowledge and they SO know what they're doing. Love.

One of our all-time favorites.
Yeah buddy! Heels! I didn't trip once. :) 
Another favorite - PNC park in the background. <3 



This is the one I mentioned in this post - the whole elbow-face mashup.
We had to include the obligatory kissy-photo, right? ;)
Another one of the 'artsy' ones that we surprisingly like almost as much as the 'fun' ones.
This one is one of our favorites because it's so 'us' - fun and silly. Definitely a frame-worthy one.
Of course, the obligatory 'newspaper'-type shot, complete with the ring.
 
So I cheated and already posted this one - I can't help it, I just LOVE it. It's like the Dip on Steroids: there was actual traffic on the one side of that bridge!




This is one of the ones from the North Shore - currently doubling as my desktop background at work.

Anyone notice our TOMS? :) We had a blast this entire day and are really, really pleased with the results. I think these pictures are pretty much perfect. I can't imagine that I'll ever get tired of them. :) 

Anyone else have a particularly urban or city-themed shoot? How about outfit changes? And be honest: do these make you want to visit our awesome city or what? ;) 

3 comments: