Our Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Treely, Madly, Deeply: The Red Door Pictures

The Red Door that Jimmy found when we were exploring the Cathedral of Learning turned out to be some sort of magical backdrop. Every picture taken in front of it is just stunning. I think that my bridal party would kill me if I didn't share these photos with you all. ;)

*All photos courtesy of Limelight-Images



Brides like Mrs. Coach and Mrs. Bracelet have written about their bridal portraits. I guess these could be looked at as kind of my impromptu bridal portraits? 



This next picture is proof of one of many instances that my girls and I refer to as Wedding Dress Miracles.


In real life, I would never be able to do this. When Jimmy asked me to grab on and arch backwards as far as I could go, I was like, "it's not going to be very far." He encouraged me to just try it. I heard my girls all express their overall anxiety. "Oh God, this is not a good idea." "She's going to fall." "Just stop if it feels like something might break!" They weren't being mean, Hive; I am not a graceful or flexible person by any means. Somehow, though, on my Wedding Day, I kind of just. . .was

When I showed this picture in my Sneak Peek post, I believe it was Mrs. Road Trip that asked how high the ladder was that our photographer was standing on to get this shot. No ladder, Hive, I pinky promise. Just a Red Door and a back-bendy-Bride, made possible by a Wedding Dress Miracle.


Maaaaaaajor props again to Nicci and her crew of Bella by Nicci.



Jimmy then told me not to move and ushered my girls over for a few shots. I guarantee you that if I went to the Cathedral right now and tried to play this game, I would lose so hard.



Finally, it was time for us to board our trolley and head to The Fez.





Best mode of transportation EVER.


No comments:

Post a Comment