Our Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Treely, Madly, Deeply: We Play!

After I stopped the tears, we discussed logistics of riding the carousel. Mr. Palm Tree and Jimmy had already scouted out a creature but I had my sights set on another one, simply because of its cool colors.

True Story: if I regret one thing, it's picking this damn dragon. Look how scary it is from the front!

*all photos courtesy of Limelight-Images

YIKES. 



 Ever ride a carousel in a wedding dress? One thing is so not made for the other.

This was not just for cuteness' sake: I was holding on desperately.

We're smiling because we had to catch it at the right moment - the operator let us ride it for a little.

Told ya we had a bunch of TOMS shots.
After we played, Jimmy and Dawn instructed us to make use of the cute cafe tables situated around the park. I was excited just to talk to Mr. Palm Tree. He filled me in on some gossip and I told him about our mimosa-filled morning. It was as mundane as it looks, except for the whole wedding garb thing.



#GossipFace
One of the true highlights of my day came as we were walking from one section of the park to the other. There was a birthday party being held under the tent that is set-up year-round in Schenley Plaza. The girls had spotted us and were squealing and waving and pretty much losing their adorable minds.


Waving to our onlookers.
I asked if we could go over and say hi and I'm so glad we did. We chatted with them for a little. Turns out, it was a Friendship is Magic themed birthday party. True Story: Mr. PT and I are HUGE Friendship is Magic fans (I am such a Twilight Sparkle). 



After we exchanged hugs and high-fives all around, we moved on for the rest of our couple photos and to await the arrival of our wedding party via trolley.


No comments:

Post a Comment