Our Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Last Post as a Miss - EEEEEEEEE!

Here I am Hive, in the chair getting my hurr curled as I type this. We had an early ass start to the day - 6:00am wakeup, the girls were here to do our hair and makeup by 7:00am. BM Badonk slept with me and we woke up kind of at the same time and just shared a "I'm getting MARRIED today" moment.

I have dreamed of writing this post since I became Miss Palm Tree. I cannot believe it's here but at the same time, it finally feels real. I was brushing my teeth this morning and it just HIT me. I started crying and had to take a few deep breaths - it's real. I'm marrying the love of my life today. I cannot wait to walk down the aisle toward him, to see his face when he sees me, to dance in his arms and to spend the rest of our life as Mr. and Mrs. Palm Tree.

I am so grateful to be a part of this community. You guys have all been amazing and so supportive and involved - it's made my experience so special. I am very excited to share with you all the ways you'll be with me today; for now, please just know that you'll be in my heart today. 

I'll see you guys on the other side - sorry this is so all over the place, my mind is kind of occupied. ;) 

xo

Miss Palm Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment