Our Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Treely, Madly, Deeply: Reception Candids!

Oh, Hive, our reception really was so much freakin' fun. I know I've been a little moany and groany about the shoulda-woulda-couldas, but I swear it comes from a good place: wanting to inform future Brides about a decision I made that I would make differently, if I could re-do it. 

I'm done waxing poetic about it all, though, promise.

Once Mr. Palm Tree and I made our way to the dance floor, we didn't leave. I swear, I didn't even leave for the bar - my bridesmaids were ballers and were on top of it. My cup was never empty. 

*all photos courtesy of Limelight-Images



This is Macklemore's Thrift Shop and my cousin Z and I were totally word-battling. 

Rev. Fun's sister/my cousin K and I jamming to Hips Don't Lie. We both have a major Shakira crush.

This is really how I dance, you guys. 

I believe this was Whitney's I Wanna Dance With Somebody. GM Pythagoras and I have a whole collection of "Our Songs".



Jamming with the best FG's ever, Pad and Pie.

I ball hard.


I wasn't the only star of the floor, though - so many of our guests were having a blast, which makes me so happy. When I would daydream of the pictures that I wanted of our reception, these are pretty much exactly what would come to mind. 


Our bartenders did not F around, you guys. 












I wish I could say that the night lasted forever but alas, all good things must come to an end. . .


1 comment:

  1. BAHAHAA seriously these pics are redonk. I personally enjoy the one of Brown Jess & I in very similar poses on the outskirts of the dance floor (must be a Jess thing) and that you can see me scolding Marshall on being anti-social in the one pic, as well as the WHO KNOWS WHAT WE WERE DOING pic of Kaitlin and I singing. HAHA what a redonk night, seriously.

    ReplyDelete