Our Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Treely, Madly, Deeply: After The Party There's The Hotel Lobby. . .

Our ride back to the hotel was a ride to remember. We were all so full of fun and love and. . .well, alcohol. I honestly would not have wanted ti any other way and could not imagine it being any other way. We put on BM Tiny Dancer's playlist and had a blast.

*photos courtesy of BM Y.






When we got back to the hotel and walked into the bar, I was so happy to find almost all of our guests. Seriously, we took up pretty much the entire space. And of course, we all mingled with one another and shared stories. GM Pythagoras' sister had made a Sheetz run and brought me Mac and Cheese bites (I am so loved, you guys) so I housed those in between drinks. I did so many shots with so many different people and loved every minute of the after party.

We closed the bar down and there were a handful of us left - Mr. Palm Tree and I, the Y's, GM J and his parents, GM L, Mr. Palm Tree's mom and stepdad, Best Man R and his date, our friend V and our friend J. Mr. Palm Tree's mom mentioned that we should keep the party going, to which I heartily agreed, so we made our way to her room.

On our way, though, we encountered some friends in the lobby.



GM Pythagoras' sister's husband and our friend D were playing the piano. You guys, I was so excited that we caught this - I was clapping my hands and encouraging it to continue.

Add caption

High-fiving my excitement with Sister Pythagoras.

A very accurate representation of my state of mind at this point.
We were up so late that night - seriously. We did a tour of rooms, first stopping in MIL Palm Tree's, then in GM J's parents, then we ended up in our room. We ended up with a bottle of champagne after BM Y and GM J's dad went on a hunt for one, during which he said that he was my stepfather and that I was crushed that I didn't have anything waiting for us upon our arrival (some might say shame on him for lying, but I say, GOOD THINKING). I know that slowly but surely, people started leaving us and that Friend J was the last one out of the door.

And thus, our wedding night officially ended. . .or started, depending on how you want to look at it. ;)

So ends the Palm Tree Wedding Recaps. Don't worry, Hive, I'm not going anywhere just yet! I have a few more posts and details I'd like to share with you before I say my official goodbyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment