Our Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Treely, Madly, Deeply: Our Wedding Trailer

Just like the fabulous Mrs. Mongoose (my date twin!), we used Weddingmix for our videography purposes. I'll go into specific details in my vendor reviews, but I have to say that I am so beyond impressed with the company. Ariane, the co-founder, messaged me personally (on Weddingbee!) to discuss what Weddingmix could offer for our wedding. She has since been in contact with me herself, discussing our trailer and our overall vision for our wedding video. The customer service is really personal and out of this world. I HIGHLY recommend them.

I was so excited to be able to involve more friends in our big day and they absolutely did not disappoint. I sat down one day and watched every single clip they captured and truthfully, I don't know how I'm going to choose which ones to be featured in our full-length video.

In the meantime, however, here is our Wedding Day trailer. Ariane edited this herself, which is absolutely amazing because I feel like it does a really great job summarizing the 'feel' of our Wedding.

This could definitely be seen as a 'spoiler', but I think it's just a nice teaser for you all to peruse before I get into our ceremony and reception recaps. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment